by Lawrence J. J. Leonard
If they like us, then they buy from us. This is a well-known psychological fact of transactions among Human entities.
To borrow some clichés: “Is my head on straight?” and “Are all my toys in one sack?”
And how do I handle all the things I need to accomplish
– when the phone does not ring?
– when that email does not arrive?
– when the clicks on the web page haven’t spiked as expected?
– when the boss doesn’t review my submissions (but then I do the same to my own team) ?
– when I only nod instead of greet certain customers with a smile and acknowledgement?
Do I blame my schedule or the pace of my position or the nature of the business?
Do NOT blame anybody or anything.
Go get a mirror.