by Lawrence J. J. Leonard
- The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.
- Never trust an atom. They make up everything.
- A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says: “Five beers, please.”
- To understand what recursion is, you must first understand recursion.
- So, this programmer goes out on a date with a hot chick…
- There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary (have reg ex) and those who don’t (have reg sex).
- The C Language combines all the power of assembly language with all the ease-of-use of assembly language.
The First Poem Written for Computers:
Waka waka bang splat tick tick hash,
Caret quote back-tick dollar dollar dash,
Bang splat equal at dollar under-score,
Percent splat waka waka tilde number four,
Ampersand bracket bracket dot dot slash,
Vertical-bar curly-bracket comma comma CRASH
- Why programmers like UNIX:
unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep
- Don’t anthropomorphize computers. They hate that!
- If Java is the answer, it must have been a really verbose question.
- Smith & Wesson – the original point-and-click in-da-face.
- Keyboard not found… press F1 to continue.
♥ this addiction !
Copyright © 1960-2015 Lawrence J. J. Leonard All rights reserved.