by Lawrence J. J. Leonard
In my quest to publish meaningful words and phrases, I just realized that this is my 100th post. For all of you who read and share my work, muchas gracias.
- Accept my perpetual gratitude.
- All I will say is ‘Thanks!‘
- Thank you to you with all my love.
- Consider this heartfelt thanks.
- How I could possibly thank you would take a long time.
- No words can describe how grateful I am for you.
- With much gratitude and my sincerest thanks.
- I so appreciate all of your time.
- We just cannot thank you enough.
- My humblest thanks.
- From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.
- With warmest thanks and gratitude.
- I appreciate you and all that you do.
- This is the first chance I got. Thank you – you’re the best!
- You have a place in my heart. Thank you so much.
- We can never forget all your sincere efforts.
- Thanks to all who contributed, pitched in, or helped out.
- You deserve our sincerest thanks.
- I am so grateful for your time and talents.
- You are awesome. Thank you.
- There’s no other way to say it. Thanks!
- You have my most humblest gratitude.
- Please accept our thanks for your great work.
- My deepest thanks for your selfless efforts.
- My _______ told me to thank you. Here it is.
- Your kindness is super!
- I appreciate all of your help.
- Thank you for never letting me down.
- Your thoughtfulness is beyond measure.
- Thanks a jillion!
- You’ll need a crane. Thanks a ton!
- You were there for me when I needed help. Thank you.
- Thank you! It means everything that you helped out.
- You took the time to think about me. Thank you so much.
- I could not have done it without you.
- Oh! You shouldn’t have.
- Thank you?
38. Tanks! from the Army
39. Sea there? Oceans of appreciation! from the Navy
40. Your love lifted me higher than ever! from the Air Force
41. The party of the First Part is beholden to the Party of the Second Part. (Lawyer)
42. My gratefulness flows. (Plumber)
43. What you did was totally cool! (Air Conditioning Repairman)
Lye caprice she ate shun! Tote alley.
Feel free to use these ways to say ‘Thank you.’
Copyright © 1960-2015 Lawrence J. J. Leonard All rights reserved.