by Lawrence J. J. Leonard
Before you sink your next shot, say one of these to improve the flavor. Cheers!
- Love and get ‘liked.’
- Good engines turn over. Great engines turn it up.
- Let’s be honest. This is all wet.
- First rule of coincidences: There are no coincidences.
- Get what you want. Take what you need.
- Desire is strong. Love is stronger.
- You’re welcome!
- AC your DC. (Recharge your batteries.)
- Put your lips together after this.
- Right now is G_d’s way of saying, shutup!
- To feet above ground.
- Altitude. Latitude. Platitude. Gratitude.
- Make it — but make it good.
- Trying is Good. Winning is Better.
- Make a difference! Subtract.
- To really good paper towels — Multiply.
- To Streams on Earth NOT Online.
- For the one who wants it most.
- Learn more – Read more
- Trust your feelings but use your logic.
- Give Love.
- Having pain is in the brain. Being a pain is in the butt.
- Don’t mix your wit with nit.
- How good it gets is up to us.
- Gas. Pass it on.
Hope it’s really good wine!
Copyright © 1960-2015 Lawrence J. J. Leonard All rights reserved.