by Lawrence J. J. Leonard
If they like us, then they buy from us. This is a well-known psychological fact of transactions among Human entities.
To borrow some clichés: “Is my head on straight?” and “Are all my toys in one sack?”
And how do I handle all the things I need to accomplish
– when the phone does not ring?
– when that email does not arrive?
– when the clicks on the web page haven’t spiked as expected?
– when the boss doesn’t review my submissions (but then I do the same to my own team) ?
– when I only nod instead of greet certain customers with a smile and acknowledgement?
Do I blame my schedule or the pace of my position or the nature of the business?
Do NOT blame anybody or anything.
Go get a mirror.
Look at that reflection and say, “Enough about me.
“Let’s talk about me !
“Satisfying customers is my responsibility.
My performance is a result of my actions.
Doing more than the customer expects is my responsibility.
Visualizing the future is my responsibility.
And making my quota is my responsibility.
Valued connections makes follow-up my responsibility.
(STEGANOGRAPHY) Satisfying customers is a result of doing more, visualizing the future and making valued connections.
We can have more than satisfied customers, we can have LOYAL ones.
Lawrence J. J. Leonard 2001
Copyright © 1960-2015 All rights reserved.